1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PKK?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Jan 19, 2009.

1. If you want to be a PKK on siege, is it best to become red? Sometimes you need to kill blues, especialy if they are theives or they just like keeping their counts down. Or the especialy sinister ones that trick the gullible into flagging on them first.

If you are a know pkk, and become red, will people be attacking you left and right, even in towns and such, because your red?

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hue itself should not even matter here on Siege.

But I will let those whom pk explain more. I feel if one is going to play *evil* they should go red........ie the game mechanics then forbids *red* to buy from npcs...so if they red they can call a blue that kills a *false red*...stayin blue to keep counts down or to buy from npcs ie if they trying to play evil they SHOULD BE red.

Yet there have been Virtue guilds whom had knights here killing blue killers ..thus that made them REDs too. :) Everyone knew whom was whom ie red whom kills innocents or red that will not ever kill innocents. Blues that KILL hiding behind that pretty blue hue...newer ones would maybe not suspect them. But after they are here awhile they KNOW which blue names kill the innocents too.

As for blues attacking someone just cuz they are RED...we have some that do that.........and a myriad of others that would not attack someone just cuz their red hued.........again depends WHOM it is really.

Colors really should not matter here..to some they DO matter to others.......could care less wth someone's colors are...depends WHOM they are ! :p)

3. "collors dont matter"

that is except for oragne right?

4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Color's don't matter, this is correct.

Any TRUE PKK will need to eventually kill blues if you want to take it all the way. You always have 'blue' pk's helping out the 'red' pk's by blocking, casting walls to prevent movement. If you're at a spawn and reds raid it, they eventually bring their blue characters to finish up the spawn - those blue characters are no less guilty of murder than the reds that raided and pk'd you.

Eventually, give it time, you will go red - if you truly go after all evil. Now yes, if you do go red, there are a lot of anti's here - so you will get targeted a lot. Note that anti doesn't mean good, as most of those anti's were the ones who were helping the reds blocking you from running away in battle.

5. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

You dont have to "become" red. Just type this in and hit enter:
    I am evil encarnate.

Then you will have the time of your life :)

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes, yes, the way to reddom is to kill all thieves available!

Sadly, this would keep honoeable one busy till doomsday, 4 years from now. Thieves cannot deliver murder counts. Thieves are free kills. Is part of our profession to be so lol.

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs* yeh orange is sort of like orange vests and open season during deer huntin season.
    :)

Back in the day on Chesapeake I had blues reds and so forth but when EA UO introduced factions I joined CoM faction there.........orange was a whole different ballgame ! :) OMG I am orange to all of them and they to me.....AIM FIRE KILL or be killed.

*gray is sort of a strange hue to be and oft unique..............interesting in it's own right.. too* :)

There were times at fight nights I be healing or resing contenders, did not matter whom just job the hosts do for others in fight nights events, but to DO SO ..made me gray.........sort of like another form of hunting season ! KILL THE gray DOVES its dove hunting season.. lol

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

GOOD LUCK tryin to anyone here trying find and kill RICO the thief here ! *check ye backpacks* :)

9. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I'm a noto-pk and if you are red, I will kill you.

thanks.