1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Place to buy things conveniently

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by sergiochan0005, Jan 14, 2009.

1. we've got ebay in real world, auction house in wow, grand exchange in runescape...

i'd like to know if there is a place in uo that we can buy things conveniently? like the places i mentioned above

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there are no auction type places except the player run ones they usually announce it under shard events

3. FatMagic

FatMagic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Head to Luna in Malas... prices are a bit high, but if you search hard you can find some nice deals! Got a Soul Fragment for a great price last night there.

4. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

word of warning though

Luna absolutely AWFUL, at least on my shard, for anything someone who isn't basically a highly developed character would want or need. You'll see vendors that say stuff like... runebooks.... scrolls.... weapons..... and they'll either be chronically empty or in the case of weapons just relatively high end expensive stuff.

Luna: Great for rares and way too darn many plants for sale..... poor for general everyday stuff. And, VERY poorly restocked in my experience. Most non-Luna house owners who have vendors do a much better job of restocking consistently. Half the houses inside Luna say things like "restocked 3/08"