1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Placement tools are working.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arrgh, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just logged in before giving up on Atl house and was able to get a new gump, 3 tries in and placed. Soooo, if you're still up, bleary-eyed and po'd get ingame and see if you can place.

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

still wont let me on Baja, Great lakes or Siege

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am not having the same luck. Still no gump shows up when I dbl click the tool. Maybe it is a hit-or-miss chance for the tool to work?

4. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, that's so weird. I bought 3 new ones, completely cleared housing cache, logged off for about 2 hours, rebooted and the 3rd time I tried it took. Maybe I jumped the gun, sorry to get your hopes up but after 2-3pm today until 1am of hell I may have gotten a tad optimistic. The 1st 2 times it did the same old mess, would open menu, place house and then it'd disappear. On the 3rd try it gave me a gump I've never seen before and in my journal I saw it withdraw funds and give me the can't place house msg for a week or however long.

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

napa its still fubared early on cats i got it to work.... but that was before the big push.... and traffic was lower

6. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Tool is still broke for me. I haven't left my computer for 10 hours just trying to place.