1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Demoquin84, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Demoquin84

Demoquin84 Guest

how long after an idoc falls can you place house?
  2. Mairut

Mairut Guest

I'm fairly certain it's anytime from 20 minutes to 2 hours.... it's completely random.

There's also a timer on the amount of times you can attempt to place a house at an idoc before you get cut off, so be careful with that.
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    The rare times I try to place after an idoc I count ten seconds off after I try to place each time. This seems to be the cut off, if I speed up just a little I'll end up getting a hot tool and have to wait it out or switch characters - btw a very good idea is to have a couple other characters with tools and money in the bank handy with either runes or at the location so you can swap to them if needed.