1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Places to bring my bard!

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by 5% Luck, Oct 16, 2008.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive been kind of board with my usual haunts(doom citadel labyrinth) and was wondering of any fun places to bring a legendary provoker these days.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well for easy gps as long as you dont mind karma loss you can work the Cu's which can also sometimes spawn a rare color if u have a tamer.

I have also worked the named skel's in bedlam great for gold and can be intense at times though deaths can be plentiful if you fail or get overwhelmed there

Always the old standby of Destard those G.Drags can play rough

3. There are quite a few legendary men's clubs around the Atlanta area you could take him to. Bring lots of disposable income and remember to keep your hands to yourself. Those bouncers can be mean. I wouldn't advise provoking them, though,

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

AHH thx Bedlam was the one i was forgetting. Thats an awesome place to get gold/jewelry