1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Placing a Castle

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by vasagi, Nov 14, 2013.

1. vasagi

vasagi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Returning player. Lost all my houses, including my original castle on Ice Island when I let my accounts go... stupid me!
    Anywho, found a spot that SHOULD fit a castle (well over 35x35) in swamp area. But I keep getting invalid terrain notice when trying to place.
    Only thing that I see is the broken sticks in the swamp and one portrait still hanging in the air from the previous house that was placed there.
    Is that portrait what is making it invalid, or the small sticks?
    Thoughts or anyone know of place on Napa to put castle, or anyone on Napa selling castle?
    thanks!

2. syndael

syndael Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

When i placed mine on Ice, it took me a good 10 minuets to get it accepted. I just found it very very hard and almost gave up.
    I would go make a dummy char on other shards and check out the same spot to see if you CAN and use items around that area to make points IE, bottom right 2 tiles away from tree ect.

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It might be that portrait. You could try paging a GM to come remove the portrait & then try to place.

4. vasagi

vasagi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, that was it. Now have castle placed on napa :) ty

Zynia, Kayhynn and DJAd like this.
  5. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oh good for you Vasagi!