1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Placing an apple tree

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Rotgut Willy, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've acquired an apple tree trunk deed but I've only been able to place it on my roof. Is there any trick to placing it somewhere with a ceiling over it? I have an area with no walls (but with a ceiling) and was hoping to place it at the edge of that area but no such luck. I can't even seem to place it at the very front of my house on the "patio" in front of the foundation.

Thanks!

2. Assuming the rules for this are the same as the full-fledged apple tree, you cannot have any covering immediately over it (ie., next floor up).

3. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

Weak.

Thanks.

4. <shrug> Yup ... but all the RL places where I have seen a tree "indoors" there was no "immediate" overhead cover ... ie., at least the next floor up was a balcony-style setup with the tree in the middle/open area.

5. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

RL caves I've been in didn't have dragons, either. ;)

Ah well. Thanks for the info.

6. You've never met me spouse then! <cue drum roll>

:D

7. Rotgut Willy

Stratics Veteran

Haha. LOL. :D