1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Placing Mouseholes?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Faeryl, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I never used to have any issues with placing my mousehole, but recently I find that I can't seem to place it next to any walls. It always aborts. Is there any special trick to this now or am I just going to have to forget about it?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

If there is I've never found it I can't place one anywhere near a wall either.

3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There was a thread on this topic not long ago.

I honestly think I have a mousehole someplace in my house and yet I have no clue where it is.

They didn't offer these this last time... wonder why.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Um.... let me guess.... because they are bugged.

5. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Clearly. hehe. But... it really says there is something wrong, years old, unfixed, and so on... without them saying so. It's a real shame really. I knew a guy that had used 1 to make a secret room, in his house, that the hole was the only way in. Smart idea, so shame everyone is having such issue so they didn't get on the list this time. Mine is just missing. hehe. MAYBE I'll find it some day... maybe not. :p

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's actually what I was gonna use it for. Secret access to a storage room... Although, I placed it in the middle of my floor and tried going through it with my ninja to make sure I could actually get through and and I kept getting pushed back with it telling me the hole was already occupied.