1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plague beast lord

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hariss, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Hariss

Hariss Guest

I had a plague beast lord trapped along a corner of a house and against a water barrel. First I had an earth elemental fighting. Then I had blade spirits and finally dual blade spirits until it finally killed him. I got "some" fame and "some" karma but there was no loot at all. A lot of hard work for nothing. Is this usual for these or just bad luck on my part? Just curious, thanks.

2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yea those things are way hard for the lack of loot you get. You would think anything with Lord in the title would drop some good stuff.

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They are part of an very old quest. The fastest way to get rid of them is to use the qeusts way. If I remeber right it was something like:
    - paralyse it
    - cut its corpse open with a dagger/bladed item
    - open corpse
    - cut its veins with scissors
    and it will die fast to its bleedings. If done more properly you will be rewarded with some kind of core. But I ve never done it personally so I cant remember it.

4. Correct - it provides no loot. I too was disappointed after battling one for ages to find no reward.

It's part of a quest apparently needed in the Juka vs. Meer scenario where you can receive a Plague Beast Lord Mutation Core - see http://uo.stratics.com/content/misc/mutationcore.shtml