1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Planeswords vs Daemons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone tried using these things against the Daemons yet? Do the shields have any bonus vs daemons?

2. stevensnr6

stevensnr6 Guest

Not tested, but "Plane" implies Planar like the Time Lords, maybe they give bonus against them. Surely the details will leak soon [​IMG]

3. The Plane swords didn't do anything against the shadowlords, I tried it against them but saw no reason to try against any of the other spawn after it was so spectacularly worthless hehe.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe the plane swords do the % damage thing you can't see? like with berserkers...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

whats the best way to damage the ethrial shadowlords

6. Ender77

Ender77 Guest

blackrock. any character can cast. just get near

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

7. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten loot right on all of them that I've fought just by whacking at them with a sword.

-Galen's player

8. I've fired constant ebolts at them from 100% to 0% and only got looting rights on half.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Planeswords and shields are obviously the "decorative" items that were mentioned to be part of the turn in coming later.

10. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gotten loot right on all of them that I've fought just by whacking at them with a sword.

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you gotten just looting rights or looting rights and a Robe of Corruption? Casting the above spell does damage equal to about 1/2 the hit points of the Shadowlord, so you're usually among the top 3 attackers and get a robe because of it...