1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plant check at server up, right?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Rhiannon, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I planted some plants last night around 7pm Pacific on the Atlantic server. I've read that plants will do a check at server up. So why is it that SOME of my plants haven't done a plant check? Do they need to be in the pot for 24 hours before they will to a check?

2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Hi Rhiannon.... Plant "ageing" does seem a bit odd in that regard. A couple of weeks ago I planted one of the Raised Beds with all the same type seed. This took probably 3 mins tops. A few days later I noticed that about half of them were a day "older" than the rest, and this condition lasted the entire real day. So go figure...

3. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I never noticed anything but my plants are in a raised bed with fertile dirt so their growth is somewhat sporadic.

4. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I planted some in pots and kept them in my backpack. The first day I had no growth on any plants, Day 2 I got growth, Day three there was no growth, all of the potions that I applied were still showing in the gump. I have not checked today yet. I did spend alot of time getting firtle dirt to get the extra growing day. Guess that was a waste of time.