1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Plant Question for Five on Friday

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DHMagicMan_1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

I understand (but disagree) with having them be a bigger set of Bonzai... separate from the real plant system.

I know they will all be Plain, won't be able to cross or anything so it's simply grow and deco mode... End of story.

My question... probably answered due to above...

Will the Naturalist quest which gives the 4 "special colored" seeds have a chance of growing into one of the new plants or only into the "Core Plant System" as it is now? I'm guessing Naturalist will still only be core as well.

Not sure what the point of the whole new 15 plants is then. :coco:
  2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    From whats been stated the plants are just one part of the publish.. we are to find out more this weekend.

Imo the plants dont need to have a point you can collect the seeds and grow them or not.

Did they waste time on trivial stuff? I guess its a matter of opinion.