1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Plant Supply/Demand?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Rhiannon, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jun 12, 2008
    So I decided to install my 2D client so I could setup vendors and do some house cleaning. To get an idea on what stuff is selling for (at least in Luna - which has always been higher than anywhere else), I searched uosearch.

When I got to plants, I was blown away at the range of prices. We're talking simple plain colored plants. They ranged from 50gp to 25,000gp EACH. Is the plant market going nuts or what???
  2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003

i would not use Luna as price guide since alot of times people will price it for insane prices because they know someone will buy it since they are to lazy to go look around outside of Luna (hey its Luna)

prices for plant usually range between 500 to 1000 in normal peoples shops.
  3. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Plant making, at least, seems to be in overdrive since the new seeds came out. I couldn't find a keg of greater poison ANYWHERE on Atlantic last night! (Had to make my own! Sheesh! haha)
  4. Bouche835

Bouche835 Guest

Lol I don;t know about plant making but I am in some need for poison kegs also. Training a nox fencer and can;t find any to train poison.