1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plants and Llama/Goblin Topiaries Not Eligible for Cleanup

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Tina Small, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I made a llama topiary on TC1 this morning (what a painful process) and found out it can't be turned in for the cleanup. (There was some confusion because someone reported that a "topiary" was eligible for turn-in. Probably was the old holiday one but it had some people planning to go into full-scale hedge production.)

Some other plants I "grew," as well as poppy dust, also appeared to not be eligible to be turned in.

I'm kind of relieved about this because it means I can still maintain a plant vendor during the cleanup!

I didn't go any further with the plants to determine if natural dyes are a turn-in item, however.

2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

I'm pretty disappointed on this. I won't have a lot of time over the next month and a half to play, This would have allowed me to get some points.

Plant vendor owners are sure to be very happy though. :)