1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Plants did not advance a day?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Before I go and try and get a GM to answer this question did anyone else have a problem with the plants not advancing a day? I have 8 on the roof of the vendor house growing, and they hit day 9 yesterday, I watered and gave potions as needed. Today the plants were as they were yesterday, no need to water or give potions as they showed they had received them already. Now I check this three times today, thinking maybe a quich with them or server did not fall, and so far they are as they were left yesterday.

2. Addax -S-

Addax -S- Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think their timers were messed up by daylight savings last night.
    Fish tanks did not advance either. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think their timers were messed up by daylight savings last night.
    Fish tanks did not advance either. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh that is very possible, did not wish to sit waiting for a GM and be sent to a web site for a answer, yours works for me. I'll just wait till tomorrow and see if the servers catch up.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Must have been the Daylight changing, today the plants all need water and potions.