1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Play4Free Currency Pack

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Jun 20, 2012.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004

• -3,000 Play4Free Funds to use in Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances, Battlefield Heroes, Lord of Ultima, and Battlefield Play4Free
    • -1,200 SpeedBoost to use in Need for Speed World
    • -60 Gems to use in Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes
    Play4Free - Countdown to Summer

For anyone interested in playing these games, or those who do. Need to use your main EA Account, which is the same one you'd use to check out your UO accounts.

I play Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes. 60 gems is like half the cost of a new champion/hero (75 gems cost $5; retail value $4 saved; a new champion/hero, then, costs about $9-10--yikes).

PS--thanks to Kai for (maybe) reading my website criticism :). Nice to click hero names from the main site to get to their individual page!

PSS--Nethys is hot. Hotter now that I could buy her for half price.

PSSS--Would have linked deals sooner, apologies. EA sent an E-Mail to remind everyone of deals on this last of days, of course, this last deal might be the best overall deal.
  2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I play the Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances and got the free goodies yesterday, was a nice surprise