1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Playa Hatin

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So I decide to set up for naked silver farming in Hyloth, stroll up and see a dread mare killing demons. One track, detect, and all kill lata, we gotta dead playa....

[​IMG]

The moral of this story?

[​IMG]

Best to stay awake behind the wheel when you are drivin a full faction suit:).

Krunk, your faction stuff will be on my Yewgate vendor. P.m. me a price for your weapon and I'll sell back. The rest of it is items I can use so I will be keeping them.

2. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

heh burn.... y wasnt the weapon blessed? was it a demon slayer?

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hero dyed scnp mage -26 mage weap mace with 15 DI; nothing uber but still worth somethign imo. I imagine he blessed his orny.

4. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

I got you in hytloth thanks for the 3k silver :)damn lucky u got krunk

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I wondered who got that char. he was running on the second computer while i was messing with your buddy in Blighted.

The point is is all you got was 3k silver, not a whole damn sell-back as well:).
    That is the only reason this is post-worthy; Farming "asleep" while in faction gear = baddd ideaaa.