1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Played UO from 97-01...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Death_Row, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Death_Row

Death_Row Guest

Looking for a fel guild to join, I'm coming back to the game after quite a long time away so don't expect me to be amazing on day 1 but I was a fairly well known PK before I quit.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:eyes:

Great just what Atlantic needs, another PK :coco:

Nah man, just bs'ing ya. Glad to see ANY vet return, even a red. Not too sure which PvP guilds are looking for folks but wanted to say welcome back either way. :)

3. Khedrach

Khedrach Guest

Pk? Are those the people who sit in gen chat crying and whining all day?

4. Nah, oldschool PKs don't whine in genchat - that's the folks who can't get attention any other way :p

WB Death_Row :)

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nah, I think those are the wannabe Pk's that don't have the skill or ability to be successful in the role. :D

6. Enkrypt

Enkrypt Guest

are you currently red?

7. Death_Row

Death_Row Guest

Nah not yet, My char has barely GM skills but I'm puttin in work & doin some research to get up to date on all this new stuff. Few weeks probably, maybe a bit less depending on how things go.

8. Willard

Willard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome Back! Send a PM, ICQ or leave a message here if you need help getting set up or need some decent gear to get you going. Always happy to help out!

9. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

WB!! Love seeing older players coming back to the game even if it means I'll die even more then I do in Fel :) If you need any thing *considering everything has changed*imbuing done and the like just ask for Demon Wind or Mad Magician in General chat if I am on I'll be glad to help you out :) Again WB and Happy Holidays!