1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Player Activity

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Fink, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fink

Fink Guest

What's everyone into these days?

eg: factions/pvp/spawns/peerless/crafting/shopping/shopkeeping/stealing/herding/training/roleplay/housing/quests/banksitting/events/other games..

I've been training ninjitsu, not much fun but plenty of passers-by stop and chat. Other than that, some light decorating of my new Luna place and toying with some vendor ideas.

2. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Mining lumberjacking while the reds sleep
    stocking up for SA if it ever eventuates :danceb:

3. Dain

Dain Guest

Shopkeeping

Doom/DF

Spawning

Stocking up for SA (mainly on Cash)

Occasional PvP

4. Elwood

Elwood Guest

Only when you have two dismount tamers and about 8 to 10 others on...

5. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

All you do is whine and moan.

6. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Pot, meet petal the kettle.

7. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

DING DING DING!!!

You are now officially the 1,000,000th person to have used that line on me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You win a NEW, FREE, TOILET BRUSH!!

8. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Lol. And your probably the 1,000,000th person to use that on him... Get your own material.

9. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If anybody created a spam message like I did, well I applaud their creativity, malicious actions and ingenious ideas. I would certainly love to meet such a worthy adversary, perhaps we could ponder the mere realm of existence and life itself, whilst sending complimentary spam messages to all! Ah yes, what a wonderful world it would be.

10. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

...yet you still haven't gotten the message. Bit slow on the uptake huh kid?

11. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

OOOHH A free TOILET BRUSH I know a few threads that could use it :p

Mostly just hanging around...doing me mining thing..Playing UO and Warhammer and trying to live life....Being in the states now its summer time and its Freaking hot here! UGH...

hidding is me best bet too :D

12. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Still haven't gotten which message? Your message that I "whine and moan"? Or the idiom "pot, meet petal the kettle"?

You see, because you quoted me quoting your line, I believe you meant the idiom "pot, meet petal the kettle" (this was also the line in which I was referring to). However, a man of your social stature must surely know that this idiom is very circumstantial, therefore I am going to assume that you realise it is impossible for me to understand which hypocrisy I am being accused of, before I am accused.

13. Dain

Dain Guest

It's now evident that you're either in denial, delusional or incapable of reading and/or counting.

You're wrong, and you know it. I can't say more without turning this into a PvP thread; which is certainly not what it was intended to be.

14. Elwood

Elwood Guest

How is it 'evident' Dain? Stop trying to make yourself sound smart, it actually works in the reverse, kind of like most of pet's posts.
    I tell you what is 'evident' to us:

Every fight you have a dismount archer or tamer involved otherwise you won't even come out of the house. The other night you had 2 of each while fighting at bmg, plus others throwing bolas at times.

You will not come out of the house unless the odds are massively in your favour. Last night for example, we fought you outnumbered all night and we took a beating at first but when we got the upper hand you all house hid. We played reds all night, not itemed up blue factioners. At the end of the night we changed to factioners and put you all in stat - GAME OVER none of you came back, I went to bed.

Every single minax, even held now it seems, runs from a 1v1 in the field. You have ran from me numerous times, the night before last I chased you from way up behind my house down to the gz around the moongate, you then went through the moongate and didn't come back leaving your teammate wogaramis for dead...

15. Ovrkill

Ovrkill Guest

take your pvp slander to another forum, its not welcome here

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.