1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Player books

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Vor, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looking to buy copies or originals of player written books. I had a huge collection once upon a time but lost it years back to an IDOC.

I've lost many houses to IDOCs but these are the only items I truly regret the loss of.

So yeah.. if you have any you'd be willing to sell, especially any Yew/CoY based RP player books, I'd be very interested in them. No idea of prices or anything.

2. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

Still looking for player written books for a library.

3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

I'm afraid the only player written book I have spare is one I wrote myself just after the battle against Casca's army at Trinsic. However if you are interested, I got hold of and kept, one of each of the 2 recruitment flyers that used to be dropped by the BOC. You are welcome to those if you want them. No charge, I just kept them because they are a part of Europa's history.

4. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

That would be awesome.

I managed to save a lot of Grd books yesterday when the last of the SK buildings fell. But sadly, due to the stupid new IDOC system, many more had decayed before I (or or seems anyone else) got there. I just had to start grabbing stuff as it was decaying before my eyes.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

ok well you can get me ingame on Whispering Green most every day between 6.30 and 7 at Brit bank

6. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I probably still have the book I wrote shortly after discovering gargoyle pickaxes and prospector tools, back when BODs were first introduced. Advanced Mining Tools, by Jonathen... if you're interested I'll have a dig round at home, see if there's still a copy somewhere.

7. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

That would be great!

8. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have 100+ player written books which I had been keeping for my own library project but it seems doubtful that that will ever see the light of day now...I'd be happy to let you make copies of them at the weekend when I start having a big sort through.

9. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

Oh, man, wow. That sounds perfect. I'll likely be around all weekend. So just send me a PM with a time and a place once you know :)

10. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*runs up to his attic to remove said books from the trash barrel*