1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Player Event - Sailing The Ultima Seas!

Discussion in 'UO Europa Events' started by Jamie, Oct 16, 2012.

Should i do more events on Europa Shard?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie

Jamie Visitor

Sep 12, 2012
    Welcome To The ★Sailing The Ultima Seas★ Player Event!​
    As the name says yes its a boat race! But! not any normal boat race, not a race you can just go to one place and have done with it Ohh no! that would be no fun! There are maps marked and things to pick up! Soo i hope your all good at map reading thats all i can say *Laughs*​
    This event will be held on the 27/10/2012 at 8pm UK time - 2pm USA time!
    The event will start at my shop (Inside luna walls, West side North Top Corner!)
    we will be leaving my house at about 8:15pm UK time - 2:15pm USA time to go to the docks and get out boats ready! The Rules state Only one person in a boat BUT i will change that as if you dont have high seas your welcome to jump aboard with a friend!​
    #1 Jamie, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.