1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Player-Made Black Cat (Built Around Black Cat Statuette)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tina Small, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Saw the big standing black cat in the screen shot below in another shop on Asuka. My client was not picking up everything in the house to display it using Control-Shift, so hopefully I didn't miss anything that was used to make the black cat.

Edited to add: The cat in the screen shot makes noise if you walk on the tiles behind it, outside of the fenced-in area. It won't go off while you're just walking up or down the stairs to the west and I couldn't get it to make noise by walking around it inside of the enclosure.

2. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    K it took me a bit, but trial & error & the deco tool I managed to make a cat... does it look ok? cuz at first it looked liek a rat :(