1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Player Owned Vendors Should Have Owner Listed

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Just as a house has the owner listed, so should the owner of each vendor. I found a vendor with good arti prices; and thought after reading the patch post about arties, "I sure wish I knew whom I was buying from.". I think this is a very simple addition and could help on some level.
    Since names are not unique in UO it would not help for certain.
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    and they would load the vendor with a character with a sweet sounding name like Aunt Tilley or Smilin' Jack or Swee' Pea

how would ya know? :D
  3. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

I'd love this, for people to know that they are purchasing items from ME. I think that most of my regular customer already know where to get their runebooks, scrolls and other misc. scribed items, but to (know) the name of the owner on the vendor would be great.

I'd love for people to also be able to leave messages right on the vendor for me to pick up for (mass quantities) and such. Some good vendor houses don't even have bulletin boards.