1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Playing cards stuck in a bag.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by MrNiceMNC, Dec 1, 2011.

1. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

I have a bag with playing cards stuck in it. Bag weighs 225 stones. This worth anything?

2. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i would say so, not sure how much, but i would say a good amount. I would say best stuck in box item I have heard of yet

3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

are they in a bag or box? if box very nice, not sure how youd get em out of the bag tho, i got a metal chest stuck in a bag myself

4. Angel Dust

Angel Dust Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Aw damn, just noticed it does say bag, wonder if a gm would remove em?

5. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Don't think I would even try personally.

Pretty nice item really. I would just keep it like it is. Best I have is a 'wheat' (the kind you dbl click to produce a sheaf) stuck in a crate.

I really have no buisness giving price checks but I don't see why you couldnt get 50-100m+ for em. I mean playing cards are rare as it is.

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

mmm stuck in a bag stuff is not so good...i would maybe ask a gm to at least put them in a box so u can chop it and place them were u want too

7. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

problem with removing to a create and placing it in a house is its forever stuck there. id personnaly keep it in the bag as such, if your interested in selling id offer 25m

8. lupushor

lupushor Guest

You can copy a character to test shard with it on board and try some different approaches there. I heard at some point cutting the bag with a scissors might do the dropping trick, not sure if it's reliable info.
    Since cards are around 60m (one hand), I'd say stuck should be less than that, cos they are....well....stuck :). Of course, some soul could pay well to get them drop on a road in front of a....cazino. *grins*
    I saw great stuck items going for about 10-15mil. Cards is by far the best i've seen so 25 is a good offer to start.

good luck