1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Playing Times

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tuan, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Nov 2, 2013
    Hey gang, those to whom I talk to know that I'm in the Central Europe time zone.

Of course this means that I will miss pretty much all player events, as even on the weekend taking part in something from 2:00 - 4:00 (8-10pm eastern) is not really feasible. This is sometimes a bummer, but I'm often busy from 8-10PM weekdays anyway, so even if I was living in Eastern US, it might not matter.

Where it does become more of a problem is when I want to take on a Peerless or something. Yes, we know that many things are solo-able given enough time and the right tactics, but maybe I don't have a few hours to kill 1 monster. I don't have a Spellweaver, but I've been intending to build one up. It seems a bit a losing tactic, knowing that I might have to spam G-Chat for 20+ minutes just to get an Arcane Focus or something.

Does anyone regularly play in the weekday evening time for Europeans? Or, weekend mornings? Normally the shard is d-e-a-d at 10AM CET on the weekends.