1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please add Pumpkins, Jack O' Laterns, and Halloween Candy of all kinds to turn in!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunter Moon, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Please add these holiday items in. Personally I don't care if they are 50 points or more. I have more of the stealable artifacts to turn in than I do of Halloween stuff and they are worth more and I add to them daily, but I would still like to get rid of the Halloween stuff and I know of quite a few people with numerous secures full of it!! Only thing is the black pumpkins should be worth more if you can set it to recognize them. Candy includes Caramel Apples, Licorice, and Rock Candy with various shades of each... There are small and large of both Jack O' Laterns, and Pumpkins...

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

2. Hunter Moon

Come on... you know you wanna... :cheerleader:

3. Maybe 1 point a piece for Candy.

I mean come on, in an hour you could gather like 100 pieces.

4. Hunter Moon

LOL most of the people I know who did it didn't end up getting that much candy and a lot died trying (trick sucked). I don't think there were a lot of high beggars around and most peeps just died. I guess it is like the vanguard shields and swords... some people have 3000 and some have 3. The people I know who horded Halloween stuff got mostly pumpkins and little candy or anniversary items... I just wanna turn in the pumpkins and candy I do have and I know my friend has a house full of them to turn in. His house is on a Fel pumpkin field so he ended up not being able to resist yoinking tons.

5. Hunter Moon

:sad3: No love for the Halloween items being added it seems....

6. ampere44

ampere44 Guest

Why isn't Halloween a holiday?! Hunter is right, Halloween items should be included in the turn ins. I know I've personally hoarded quite a few Halloween items that I wouldn't mind spring cleaning.

7. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. Halloween items should be added to the list. Maybe for phase 3? I feel they are just as much a holiday gift as the others.

8. All holiday and anniversary rewards PLEASE!

9. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I want the IOU cakes to be included - after all they were only available 1 day, so should be worth more as well.

10. Hunter Moon

Hehe I would vote for that since it is a Holiday item even though I only got one since I forgot to log in my other chars like the dumb ass I am... 4 accounts and I end up getting one :loser: