1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Jewelry Please advise on Ring

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Jayden Rose, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Jayden Rose

Jayden Rose Visitor

Hi everyone! I am returning to UO after a long 5+ year break.. Wow things have changed, and these new items are leaving me confused. o_O Could someone be so kind to tell me if this ring and others I find like it are just garbage or worth keeping/selling. Seems like it might have some useful stats but what the heck do i know :p

Also if anyone could give me some advise on where I should be hunting with my pets, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    ring.jpg

2. belkins1

belkins1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

that lesser artifact ring would not be worth much... i would toss it for cleanup points. Most people want legendary artifacts which have over caped stats and skills on them.

As for what to fight to get these legendary items ive had good luck fighting big bosses like exodus, dreadhorn, chief paroxysmus, lady melisande, travesty, navrey...

3. Jayden Rose

Jayden Rose Visitor

I figured as much. Thanks for the info. I play on a quite shard and solo a lot.. i have a feeling those bosses are not going to be soloable with my pets? I have 120 taming and peace if that makes any difference.

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No you cant solo the big bosses wtih a tamer. Your best bet for solo play is probably Treasure maps i you have Mining, Carto and Lockpicking trained.
    If not jsut try and farm high end mosters of some kind like AW's, Onis, etc etc.

Jayden Rose likes this.
  5. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Actually depends on your template but with a pet you can easily solo lady mel and navrey but you dont need a pet for navery just a spider slayer with magery and a few little tricks. But with a Greater Dragon you should be able to solo mel easily. Pm me if u need any help figuring it out but it is easy. Some of the others also soloable but not with a pet.