1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please answer my incredibly stupid question.

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by siyeng0, Jul 24, 2008.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I downloaded some things that, for some reason, interfered with my OSI files for Ultima Online. So, I need to uninstall and re-install my client. Unfortunately, my AOS CD that I've been using for the past four years became lost at some point. I'm on country dial-up and can't simply download the game off the internet like EA seems to be recommending (it's, what, 700 mB?) and I can't seem to find anywhere, offline or online, where I can buy a UO CD. I know I bought one once, obviously, but that option doesn't seem to be open anymore for some reason.

So. Er. Can anybody help me? Where can I buy a CD from?

2. The only things that corrupt OSI files, aren't certified to be used.

You made your bed. Lie in it and enjoy.

3. Dain

Dain Guest

EB Games still stocks 10th Anniversary I believe.

4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im not all sure thats true.

You should be able to get it from EB games even if you have to order it in.

5. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Yes, free shards are sinful things, aren't they? My apologies for offending you.

Thankyou, Dain and Jahira, I'll investigate to see whether EB has any copies. (If they laugh at me for ordering in UO, I will shed a bitter tear.)

6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

hey at least they will know what it is unlike the eb clowns here

7. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I have more than one copy of the 8th anni box I think - I have a spare copy of some box anyways =P

If you like, PM me your address, and I can send it to you (I won't be able to get into town to Post Office til Wednesday or Thrusday next week though)

*edits* Probably should add, there most likely wont be a registration number with them - I used nearly all of them

8. No offense to me, talk to the gms, they are the ones who say don't do it. But hey, I guess its like pressing the red button.