1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please... answer one question. Dread Mares

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Blackthorn, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

No one seems willing and or able to give me an answer. So... I figure this is my last hope. Can someone... anyone... ANYONE ... who has bought or sold or is just a good placer of price. Able to tell me the possible going rate for a dread war horse these days?

Aside from the fact that I'm trying to find one for sale, I mostly don't want to get severely ripped off. If I find out that I've paid 900 million for a D.Mare and then 3 days later realize that I could have bought one for like a half million, I'll feel lower than stupid.

So please... any... ANY idea on the going rate?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Price varies heavily depending on Stats, Shard, and training.

I think the range is about 6 to 8 mil (mostly trained - decent stats on Siege) to 130 to 150 mil (max stat, fully trained on Atlantic).

3. Richwarf

Richwarf Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ATL I have heared a guildie sell to another guildie for 75mill, non guildies prices is about 100 to 150 is about right (again as was said above stats mater).

Personally, I don't see the point of them, but then again I use a 5 slot dragon with garloye :)

4. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

Well, between Tazar and Richwarf, it ranges between 6 million - 150 million. Wow... that is quite a spread.

5. pumpkin_escobar

pumpkin_escobar Journeyman

If I saw a dread mare going for 6mill, consider it SOLD!
    I think maybe the 6mill would be for a really good nightmare, not a dread mare.

6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

6 mil is on Siege.....Siege has a different economy than the other shards, I would say the spread is more like 60-150mil for normal shards.

7. Blue Fly

Blue Fly Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have even seen ones higher then 150m. for about 40-60m youll get 500-600hp Dread. Once you get over 600 is when they start to get pricy. Also a few of them have over 125 mana which also adds additional cost but is hard to find.