1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please click on them, help grow my dragons!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Sam the Scribe, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

I am not interested in growing anyone's dragons. Why? Well it's just an ad link that's why. I don't like it when something pretends to be one thing... yet it is another. Some folks think that is clever... but I think it is misleading and dishonest.

I do not want to grow your dragons. If you want dragons, go to Destard and tame them yourself.

Safe Travels, Sam

2. prison bound

prison bound Guest

did you see the 'help grow my dragons' post in no holds barred? omg it was hilarious. one post about drags, and then about three pages of belligerent replies... just what it deserved

3. Yep I made that one, did not even bother to go back as I knew what was going to happen, but you see they also helped by reading that and posting there, as my dragons were viewed as well. Just as anyone that read this thread will view the two I have in my signature, clicking will help more, but viewing also helps.

4. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Well, I guess we all should be happy that you don't sell Amway products.

"Click on my stain remover, help remove nasty spots!"

Safe Travels, Sam

5. Have you see my thread at UO Hall, I found a mys stranger :)

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

7. Mister McFeely

Mister McFeely WoW Noob!
    Stratics Veteran

It'll be all fun and games untill someone uses a keylogger in their link :p

8. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Yup, that's kinda the point of my post. There have been folks that have lost accounts due to hyperlinks posted on boards and distributed on books in-game.

I think links should be restricted to PM's or profiles. Plus I don't see how an advertisement for another site really fits the purpose of these boards.

Safe Travels *by not clicking on unknown hyperlinks*

-Sam