1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Devs Can't do Quest if Red Sparklies are Unreachable

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Kiara, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

Please Devs It's hard enough with all the people running around trying to get these Red Sparklies...But on Chessy Theres over Hundreds Traped that you can't get to....Destard...Despise....Deciet....Just to name a few...The quest will end with all the Red Sparklies Traped.....

Could Someone please do a wipe again like before or walk around and reset them....Thanks in advance....
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Doubt they will thing ends soon enough... I know the ones on GL are all but useless.
  3. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

There are still are plenty of red sparklies you can grab.... I got my robe, and if I can, then ANYONE can...

And to clarify, I got the luck robe, and the one off the Harbinger... don't give up so easy... now I didn't get HUNDREDS of robes like some players, but I did get a robe, and I may try for one more... but even then I feel like I am being GREEDY...

And this was on Great Lakes... you want one on GL? Heck I will help you...
  4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Eh the event ends tomorrow, this should have been done 2 weeks ago! But its been a great event never the less
  5. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Try paging a GameMaster, I have for the lingering essences blocked in unaccessable locations on my shard and they have generally been very helpfull, kind and reasonably fast. I am 100% happy with them this one time.