1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

please drop the luna home that are on fire!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by butthead owns, May 31, 2008.

I was wondering when or if the dv team plans to even drop the homes??? i was sent to the rants fourm just for asking no responses from anyone please help in this matter !!!!!
  2. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

s n r!
  3. packrat

packrat Guest

They are waiting on the fire department to put :Dout the flames.
  4. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

They are waiting for fire engines to be invented before dispatching the fire department.
  5. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

They mentioned they were going to be released in some sort of event style. They said theyd do it in some sort of fair manner in the old forums few months ago.
  6. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    Don't tell no one else this, but I heard if you take pitchers and pitchers of water pour them on the flames they will eventually disappear. :D
  7. I can see them now, all out there with their little pitchers of water trying to do just that. ;)
  8. Gem

Gem Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2008
    I'd like to see them award the Luna spot as a prize in some sort of contest :)
  9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Honestly ....... I'd much prefer if they didn't. I would rather they stood as a grim reminder to those that choose the wrong path.

10. Thashinel

Thashinel Guest

So one husband and wife, subscribers of multiple accounts, were caught and put on exibit....I say we forget about 'em and move on. I mean, how long did it take for them to get caught in the first place...YEARS. Stop giving them a memorium.

Nah...members of this guild don't cheat. Forget about 'em.
  11. They caught scripters and burned their stuff?

Now that is cool.
  12. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    i miss that person who owned the luna houses, i used to buy bods off their vendors often :/
  13. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    ...Says the person who already has a luna home....

I would love to have a chance of getting a spot in luna. There are so many houses there that aren't being used at all and i can't even get a vendor spot without paying someone arm+leg on a weekly basis. Also, the houses for sale aren't even reasonable.
  14. packrat

packrat Guest

I think they should burn all of the houses in luna. Make it a ghost town like they did the Brit bank. Or even make a huge spawn like they did once before.
  15. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    Agreed... I'm not sure why anyone would want to live in such a horrible place. Though on Europa, we have 1 owner apparently acquiring all the buildings he can. So someone still loves the place ;)

16. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

waiting for you to not be logged in maybe ?
    or any of the usual placers ?
    maybe the guy that flip's that 'switch' is on vacation?
  17. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    They're waiting for an event or somthing and waiting for the placing exploits to be fixed.
  18. packrat

packrat Guest

Same for Napa.. One guy is trying to buy all the Luna vendor houses. He has 6 at present. Plus many more on other shards. Greedy if you ask me.