1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please End The Undead Invasion of Luna on LA

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tycolby, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Its been over a year now and nothing has been done by the Devs to end it. Would be nice to walk thru the city gate for once instead of a gray moongate. I know Devs can turn off Events ( Melissa and Vanguard) so please turn this one off.

2. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I disagree!!! those undead have lived (or unlived?) there for well over a year, longer than some of the other residents of Luna such as myself have, don’t the undead have a right to make there own home? I say live and let unlive!

Besides I like that it makes our shard unique. :thumbsup:

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

the fun spawn is only reason to visit LA. It's such a young shard with such a sparse population it's nice to see it have something unique like the older shards. be proud, don't whine.

4. Shanna

Shanna Guest

I much rather go to Luna and kill Rotting Corpses and Ancient Lich Lords than go into a dungeon. Yeah, I could just recall but what if I die? (It's so often) All I have to do is run to my favorite healer in Luna.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I say, compromise - open 3 of the 4 gates, leaving the north one with the undead locked. And, unblock the secret passage. Clean up the junk outside the other 3 gates, then put a fence from the west wall to the "shore", to prevent the undead from being led around the wall to the opened gates.

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Watches the conversation fly right over his head.

Are you talking about the Undead on the NORTH, outside wall of Luna?

If not were the heck/what the heck are you talking about?

7. Ay-yup. The undead N of the walls. Interesting suggestions, don't you think?

8. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hum, I guess but if they remain on the North Wall, poor home owners out there, now if what is being suggested is this, Fence them in but don't go to far North with the fence and not to far west with the fence, Open that point were the NE wall meets the Mountain and fence off some section of the East wall to the Mountain. Then put in a gate on the fences yeah that is ok with me.

I like them there, but I have always felt sorry for the home owners and have tried really hard to always clear up my mess rather than leave the undead on their door steps. In one case it required me to learn how to defeat that ... GRRRRR ... Skeletal Dragon.

9. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I really dont mind the spawn , I do however mind the gates of Luna being closed because of them. I already sent emails to Jeremy and hopefully something actually gets done about it.

10. What if we opened the N gate ... let them in. In addition to Draconi raising a ruckus, there could be some serious disruption of banksitters and the like.

You know ... "protect your town, dadgum it!"

11. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Awwww, don't take away our undead neighbors. The skeletal dragon is like an old, respected rival to me... goodness knows it's killed me more times than I've killed it. I'd be sad if I didn't have my chance to eventually get my revenge! :D

12. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

You see so many ppl have forgotten the event that spawned that invasion. It was led by the Minituors. The Minituors were there invading Luna with the undead. Now that the minituors are gone and all the awesome rares that came with it, there is no need of it to be still going on. Either yet the event be in its fullest or end it. Dont just leave it half a*#ed.

13. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Luna should be filled with spawn on all shards. Making it a PvP zone would be nice too :danceb:

14. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

come to SP, most pvp is in luna;)

15. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've had a toon on SP for a couple of years. I just have never had time to train him up. :lick:

16. Restless

Restless Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

actually it was "led" by sir mortagne who tricked the minotaurs into helping him take over luna, then when the minotaurs learned of his deception they left, and then mortagne called upon his son to take over the assault on luna with his hordes of undead.... by the way sir mortagne can be found sitting in his house (surrounded by many monsters) northwest around the corner of the labyrinth mountain entrance... u can even talk to him and get responses from key words such as "clainin, martel nevarre, hello, necromari" go talk to him and see what u can get him to say :)