1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please feel free to post your own pictures here :-)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Dor of Sonoma, Jul 31, 2004.

1. I have always enjoyed seeing other folks' real-life pictures...as long as the posting is of their own volition. ;-)

To (re)start you off, here's one of me, from, umm...three years ago?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha.. thanks, Dor. I'll get rid of the other thread.

Hmmm.. is this the real Zeromus or just a fake? We'll have to wait and see..
  3. Cymeraen

Cymeraen Guest

Here is me next to my bike...

4. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

This is me...

and my bike /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

By the way, this site is great for hosting pictures and provides links in the proper format to paste directly into your forum posts.
  5. Forkbeard

Forkbeard Guest

Seasoned citizen!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=green> Well I will try to do this... not sure if it will work or not tho'

Me [bet you didn't guess that *laughs*]

Deja Vu [my dog, March 11, 1991-July 27, 2004 beloved friend, gone but never forgotten ] and I
  7. brokensaber

brokensaber Guest

Didn't work :&gt;
  8. ApollyonDA

ApollyonDA Guest

Ok, other then Silk, there is very few people ingame who have seen my face. Hope the scare job isnt too much for those of a weak constitution /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Dread Lord Dyv

9. brokensaber

brokensaber Guest

My hair used to be that long (maybe longer) back in the late 80's, early '90s. Then for some stupid reason I had it cut, and kept it short ever since.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok! The jig is up.. these pictures are about a year old, but they're pretty good.

After I got my first kiss.

Hangin' out with Tess.
  11. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

My hair used to be that long (maybe longer) back in the late 80's, early '90s. Then for some stupid reason I had it cut, and kept it short ever since.

Mine's getting pretty long now...it's about 6 inches and I got it dread locked a couple weeks back. At least now, when I ride my bike I know what my hair will look like when I arrive. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  12. Lady Vixen

Lady Vixen Guest

22 years old. *sigh* 8 years ago.
    5 years ago
    4 years ago, we had been swimming
    The "Boy Friend" I had paid $200.00 for this dress, today all Wal-mart specials.
    Turkey day! few years ago

My little Angel /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif was taken when she was 6 years old, 8 now
  13. Goldie and Immortal Flow

14. Flood

Flood Guest

Wow... youre awefully short, Flow....

15. Flood

Flood Guest

Lets see if this works...
    The NMMI
    This is the battalion forming up for tour squads...

Fighting = 10/10 stick. (10 tours 10 demerits. 1 tour = 1 hour of marching with your rifle)

Im in there... somewhere...
  16. brokensaber

brokensaber Guest

Almost like a game of find Waldo.
  17. Flood

Flood Guest

Almost, in this game, just about everyone is wearing the same thing. Its like trying to find a particular straw of hay, in a haystack /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  18. brokensaber

brokensaber Guest

19. Flood

Flood Guest

a picture of a picture.

Tryin to find something recent. My newest ones are from New Mexico Military Institute.. or of several drinking games / passed out / drunk etc. Ill see if I can find one that is more pg-13...

Or I can get some pics of Karen and I ...
  20. NMMI???
    you live in new mexico Flood?
  21. brokensaber

brokensaber Guest

Yea I went out to California for a bit to visist my sister, and her newborn son. Got back and a few people wanted to see a picture of him, and that's like the only one I had at the time, scanner wasnt working.. soo I grabed my friends digi cam and BAM.
  22. Flood

Flood Guest

No, I live in southern Arizona. Though, at the end of August that will change to Northern Arizona.

A ski resort in Arizona!? Noway! .. *cough*
  23. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

Here's an updated photo...with baby dread locks...me at 5am this morning after working 12 hours /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Here's me before going out tonight...my hat has more character now...flew off riding my bike and the car behind me ran it over. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  24. jeffss

jeffss Guest

These are some pic's from Queen Mum and Pop's wedding.
    (3 years old..only difference between then and now...
    Queen Mum is older and my hair is longer....LOL....
    *Hopes QM doesn't see this*).

Queen Mum and Pop
  25. Prizim

Prizim Guest

Ok.. i will give it a shot... this was 5 yrs ago... and before kids... the difference.. my hair is much shorter now and is blonde....
  26. lancell87

lancell87 Guest

ok here is me and aragorns pixs ------ mahalos pops you made it soooo easy for me to post lololol

the 2 girls play too but the oldest has less interest and the youngest keeps getting into trouble (not doing chores) so she cant play lol
  27. post deleted :p

tried to post but didn't work.
  28. Kolian

Kolian Guest

UBB code, not HTML, =D
  29. [​IMG]
    Me a couple summers ago before Ren Fest.
    My eldest son... Aka Triptin Th'Darke
    My youngest son... Aka Laustin Th'Darke (The mad lumberjack)
  30. LoveSpirit

LoveSpirit Guest

This is a photo that Elowan (my hubby of over 30 years) took in our backyard. This was a couple of years ago, and the only thing different is my hair kept on growing...so it is longer now /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

We do the Rainbow Stuff on Sonona...Rainbow Arts Mall, Rainbow Annex Vendors in Luna....and of course....The Rainbow INN for new and visiting (from other shards) players /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
  31. DemanKnght

DemanKnght Guest

Man the whole Lancelle thing ahs to stop. Pops is creeping me out with his own math homepage. Hehe.. Man that messes me up now after all that talking on the phone. I mean come on Andy's accent makes him look six feet tall and big. Hehe of course the "He is so little I can beat him up" statements made me think Wisconsin proud wife.. hehe big.. :p We really have to have a meet up here in Wisconsin. Summer is almost over and no show at mums and pops yet. Geez I am waiting. :p
  32. lancell87

lancell87 Guest

ok for one its lancell not lancelle hehe

thirdly what made you think hubby was tall and big --- remeber i said Filipino --- VERY FEW ARE TALL LET ALONE BIG ---- ROTFLMAO

and lastly the military wont let us go no where right now ...... waaaaaiiiiittttting on them figuring out what they are gonna do with him lol

ok you know im messing with ya

ok so i cant spell half the time
  33. DemanKnght

DemanKnght Guest

Well that leave you off my call list. From now on it's factions talk with Andy. :p And I am going to talk rock into not coming back.. soooo Ni!.. or soemthing like that. Fine I'll just go meet mum then geez.. needed women. :p
  34. lancell87

lancell87 Guest

but but but

we need you and rock in the game

dont leeeeeeeeave make him come baaaaaaaaaaaack

you guys make it so much fun in the game

35. DemanKnght

DemanKnght Guest

Hehe, both of us have ebcome bored and are moving on. nothing new, just that time. :p Besides we have this andy jokes to make on the phone, well after I forgive you.. :p
  36. Link not working Poppy (at least for me dear)
  37. Poppy

Poppy Guest

Fixed. Oopsie!
  38. Threnody

Threnody Guest

Heh, for those curious I'll post a pic. It is view at your own risk though.
    Press here
  39. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    Well.... seeing as my last pic got deleted..... sigh.... thought id post a real one.

me at work... and at play (red lid)