1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please Fix SOTD!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Cant do anything anymore without getting jacked by the hundreds of red healers around the moongates even Brit has about 50 at it, I had my 30 kill streak ruined by red healers :/

And why are they even attacking reds?! Rez me then kill me thats just great...

I also have been able to pull bankers, merchants, animal trainers right to my house..

Please FIX

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

lmao...that's something new.

3. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you been screeming for years you want a pre trammel shard now you have one and your cring because you die hahah you suck if you cant get away from npc

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

not as easy as you think it is to escape these guys :stretcher:

5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

This is actually not new. When they first added the permanent healer spawn around moongates it happened then too.

6. Taylor

Was just expressing amusement, but ok.

7. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

Yellow NPC's 1-hit you if you're red on SOTD...I'm pretty sure that's new.

8. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If what I believe is true that they are slowly building a "classic shard" one of the things is is that healers dont work for murderers any more and must be rezed by a player or chaos shrine. Would make complete sense if that is the case.

9. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, you can get rezzed by red healers.....just they try and rk ya right after lol.

In all honesty I've been having a blast with the shard aside from the stupid 1 hit kill swords and yellow npc.

I just hope they make an actual CLASSIC shard. That would be fun to play.

10. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

why they even have 1-hit kill glass sword or dagger or whatever? I remember the t2a demo where you killed the dragon with one but was there ever a "classic" in-game version of that?

11. Taylor

Want a little shard to go with those healers?

12. Vyal

Vyal Guest

[​IMG]

Zombies maybe?

13. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Well, at least your complaints about dying are classic. As JC noted, all spawners used to be like that.

14. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

healer anyone?

Attached Files:

15. Taylor

mother.of.god.

16. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Red healers should not attack reds!

It's ok to let blue npc's attack reds and blue npc's around a unguarded moongate would be ok as long there is a chance for a red to use the moongate if he leave fast and not camp it to kill players.

The glass sword is a joke and have no place on a PvP shard.

There may be other thing there need to be looked at, I had only been there one day yet.

I really like that we only have one facet but if shard should be a success and get permenent status, we may need to changes spawn and towns a little to include stuff like a soulforge and monsters /spawn / quest npc from Ter Mur / Abyss.

Factions need to stay off the shard, I rather see Ordre / Chaos as a way to PvP without going red.

17. Ls Jax Ls

Ls Jax Ls Visitor

Nor should yellow npc's. Without reds, there is no PvP. If every npc and healer in Britannia attacks reds, nobody wants to go red. Therefore, there will be no PvP.

18. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Well after reading the way they said it was in the post by James Nichols it was supposed to be a hardcore pvp no insurance fel based shard but ahhhhhh....

Glass swords are dumb we can't play real pvp when its insta death I will admit I have been using them but because I don't trust anyone else not to use one so there really isn't any good pvp like there should be. I would love to just fight someone without those stupid swords. On top of that the red healers are outa control and I guess the devs are off today or something :/ Plus everytime I run by brit the stupid animal trainer follows me to my house and its yellow & he sits right outside my door and when I walk out it one hit kills me.

How is this shard going to work even for a month like this?

19. Vyal

Vyal Guest

BUMPing so maybe this will get fixed at some point.

20. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Standby for an update to SoTD.

21. Phoenix_Mythic

Phoenix_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

SOTD has been updated and the issue is now fixed.

22. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

All this BS about it being "classic" is all in error and not even official. It all started by people who don't even know what they are talking about. Hell it isn't even called classic anywhere on the patch notes or at uo.com This is from Cal himself...