1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please fix the bug at the Stygian Dragon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wojoe, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Wojoe

Wojoe Guest

Please fix the teleport bug at the Stygian Dragon Spawn. Sometime's it teleport's you into the wall and you have to help-stuck out.

Thanks Alot
    Wojoe

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

There are 3 places I know of there that will trap you ..... two of them by the Teleporter on the first tier near the NW Teleporter.... And one over the ankh same tier.... that one has no escape....

Anymore I carry teleport scrolls on me when I go there just incase I get stuck one of the holes on the NW.... You can teleport out of them if your alive.... someone can rez you if you die in that hole but it can be tricky. They have to stand I believe SE of your location... to "see" you.

But your right it needs fixing.

3. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Pirates and fish first. Fixes later.

4. Babble

Babble Guest

Don't let them try to fix it! Last time teleport was broken for months or was it years?