1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please fix this

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Turles, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Turles

Turles Guest

people being able to go into a house with a sigil to time it off is crap. that to me is the biggest over sight ive seen in factions thus far. hiding with a sigil an stealthing is also bad but just fixing the house hiding would make things much better thank you

2. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*shrugs* I just hide in the middle of the woods. Ill go afk for 28 minutes before placing it on post, nobody ever finds me.

Though, as Cardell said on another thread, anything to get people out of their houses is fine with me.

3. wastedruin

wastedruin Guest

why dont you just gaurd it better theres a lot worse thing peap[le do in faction then take the sig home to polish it, like logging out on the roof injh side tb basae then loging back in with a field so they can steal it that real not very fair, then there the peaple who like to run through bag balls and candelobras that definetly not fair, i could go on but that would only increase your fraustration level. So be happy if your only beef sofar is the sig sitting in a house to time out there truly lots worse to be miffed about in factions then that little thing.

4. wastedruin

wastedruin Guest

rember tis better to steal then get stolen from as fare as sigs go

5. wastedruin

wastedruin Guest

we only find you when wew trip over you usualy infront of tb base love wastedruin

6. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Like wastedflesh above said, there are far worse things to worry about. And if that is the worst 'over sight' in faction to you, then you just haven't been playing them that long. But I do agree the house hiding is cheap and needs to be looked into. Than again, after this patch, I'm afraid to ask for any more fixes, they may just give us a lot more changes and think its the same thing. Thats how these devs roll.