1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Give a Warm Atlantean Welcome to...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Andrasta, May 13, 2010.

1. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    Please Give a Warm Atlantean Welcome to Cherry Delite who joins our ranks as your newest Atlantic Reporter. Cherry will cover the many exciting Player Run Events that we have on Atlantic.

Welcome Cherry!
  2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008

Tinsil Guest

yay. Welcome.
  4. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004

All these reporters wandering about, will we start having trouble with

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome to the team. :)
  6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
  7. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

Welcome to the team.
  8. LoL, I do look quite dashing. Hope she get's my good side.

Anyways, welcome!!
  9. I would like to introduce myself. My nom de plume is Cherry Delite. I am primarily a role player and a member of the Atlantic Role Play Community. I am also known as Tatiana Thorn (Alexi). I have been playing Ultima Online for ten years and I have lived in Felucca all of my UO life. I do have a house in Malas, but I have a town in Fel. I enjoy slinking about in Felucca and talking with everyone. I am always ready to help folks: returning players, new players, current players. Of course, it does get me in trouble now and again. But having grown up in Fel, I do expect to die and frequently.
    As part of the role play community, I host a tavern night as part of our routine rotation. My tavern is in Felucca in my town of Mazewood (so named by me since it is beside the hedge maze and surrounded by woods). My primary role player characters are Tatiana Thorn, a humble crafter, never a mule, and Ivory Skyfire, a blind mayor. Yes, I do role play a blind character who is accompanied by seeing-eye hellhounds. I do love a challenge.
    The long and short of it is I love Ultima Online and seek to help everyone else enjoy it as much as I do.
  10. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 19, 2008
  11. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003