1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please give me a Link!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Endrik, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Are you kidding me? My "Price Check" post was apparently moved. I received no PM about it, I have no idea where it was moved to or who it was moved by. I have spent over an hour looking for a damn trade forum before posting on my home shard forum. Sonoma has a sticky trade forum which is Locked. Would someone please tell me where the illusive "Trade" Forum is so I will know where to post, and where to read if I wanna buy something. As is it cannot be found under the list of forums, nor under the actual shard forum as this one is Locked.

Can we please get a CLEAR link to a trade forum where we can ask about going prices and buy and sell items.

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Potentially west coast trade forum. Maybe traders hall. Maybe the mod who moved it can send you a PM on the action.

3. tek20tran

tek20tran Guest

I was actually curious about that myself. Couldn't access the trade forum for Sonoma due to it being locked. So a while back I just posted a price check on here. Only way I found it was by doing a search for any threads started by me. Worked out well. But in any case, why is the trade thread locked for Sonoma?

4. Jagerstadt

Jagerstadt Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That forum no longer exists. It just happened to pop up here when all the data was recovered from Stratics' nasty server crash. All the west coast shards' trade forums have been integrated into the new UO Trade West Coast.

Just make sure to select Sonoma from the drop-down menu when posting a new thread.

/Jag