1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help a returning player

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by HeadOn, Nov 5, 2009.

1. HeadOn

HeadOn Guest

I just placed a new custom 17 x 17 plot between a Tower and another customized house (open to public).

So I go into customize it and the custom house blocks my view on every floor so I cant see what I am placing. Am I doing something wrong, is there some setting I can use to see through (circle of transparency doesn't work). I remember it used to make your neighbors walls invisible.
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

it should when you walk to a point where there would be a roof over you... so try laying out the second floor really quik and then drop to the first, for about 15x16 of those tiles you should have the walls gone
  3. HeadOn

HeadOn Guest

Much appreciated, I will try this asap.

Hmm, didn't work. I guess I will have to go to 2d client and do it there.