1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please help I am pulling out my hair

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_bouche835, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Ok I here is my template.

Skill cap 710

115 swords
    115 parrying
    110 bushido
    100 tactics
    100 anatomy
    90 healing
    80 chiv

The problem is I need resisting spells. But inorder for me to add resist I will have to either drop bushido or anatomy and healing and go with a 4/6 to heal. What do I do? My character hold his own until something puts the wammy on me that I know if I had resisting spell I would be resistant to it. But how do I add resist and go to a 4/6 and keep the HCI and DCI that I have. What type of items should I have?

Please list some items rings and bracelets and armor that I need for this. Or any help that you can give. [​IMG]

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

here is what you do go to one of the 2 sites that allows you to search for items in uo venders and search jewelry for the items you are asking about i found one ring plus 29 to 3 of your skills total you get to pieces of jewelery like that and thats almost 60 points right there drop anat down to 90 and thats 70 the ring i saw was 100k plus there are some items weapons etc that can also give you boosts just take a look around i would list the sites here but not sure if we are aloud to and i would shoot for 90 resist or so or drop parry down its up to you

3. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It might look ugly, but I went with this for PvP (sorry...720 skills):
    120 Sword
    100 Parry
    90 Bush
    90 Tactics
    90 Heal
    85 Resist
    80 Anat
    65 Chiv

On another one, I also was quite successful without Chiv:
    120 Sword
    120 Parry
    110 Bush
    100 Tactics
    100 Resist
    90 Heal
    80 Anat

He uses Runebooks to travel, and has alot of MR and SR on his suit.