1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Please help me with these items....

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by lupushor, Mar 21, 2012.

1. lupushor

lupushor Guest

I have found this bag a long time ago, and i've been saving it as found for fear I might throw something of value.

Please tell me which of these items are of value, and if it's not too much to ask, what would that value be?

For the rest of the items highlighted in the picture I would just need some Price Checks.

(I know guildstones are 15-25mil, I was just wondering if anyone would think this one could worth more).

Thank you very much!

ICQ 70209560

2. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Scales 4stone crafted with valorite ingots
    Tall music stand 10 stones also crafted
    All 1 stone statues is crafted with normal granite
    10 stone statues i think is or was loot from ratmen,pixies
    lupushor likes this.
  3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    Guildstone deeds with names usually sell for 10 - 20 mil depending on the name and the buyer. I pick them up for around 15 mil a piece. Let me know if you would like to sell it and I will meet up with you.
  4. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Scales and stand I was sure they were crafted. But 1 year ago I vividly remember trying to recreate the statues (buying mallets from ter-mur). I have NO idea how the hell did I forget their weight and I was left with the impression that in fact I crafted 10 stones statues. Totally My bad :( (just crafted some more 1 stones statues).