1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me!!!!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so I havent really played at all lately.
    but i just have this one question.
    will i lose my house if i let EA move my sim to EA land?
  2. Keep It Real

Keep It Real Guest

No, just your simoleans.
  3. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

Yeah, if you do sim move to EA-Land when they enable it...your sim will be homeless and poor. But you won't lose house when they merge the city.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

both prior are correct...if you wait for your city to be merged into EALand, your house will move with you and you'll start with $500 like everyone else...if you decide to move early when the 'bullet train' is enabled you will lose your house and start broke as well
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

thank you so much =]
    cause i just worked really hard on amking a house for the merge and my friend kept telling me that i was gonna lose it.
    so i got sad. =[
  6. Guest

Guest Guest