1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help with recovering OLD accounts

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by Vaclav, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Vaclav

Vaclav Visitor

Jan 4, 2013
    I have written to EA/Mythic/origin support, I have spoken with them on the phone 3 times as well; was directed to [email protected]; wrote 2 e-mails and have waited 2 weeks and still no response; so now I am here :(

This is my dilemma and request as follows:
    I am a returning player and have 6 accounts tagged to an e-mail address that no longer exists.
    I remember one of the accounts user names.
    I know the accounts still exist, because I tried to create a new account with the name I remember and was told it is taken.
    These are old accounts, one of them started in 97.
    I know the billing address and contact information for the accounts.
    I still live at the residence where the accounts originated.

Will someone please help me with gaining access to my accounts again?:please:

I will not discuss the specifics for the accounts here, this is a private matter and needs to be addressed with the security given to billing information.o_O
  2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 19, 2004
    Just a thought but have you tried re-creating the email address to see if you could get the password(s) sent to that email address (the newly created one that matched the same as the one that doesn't exist)?
  3. Gb8719

Gb8719 Journeyman

Feb 4, 2013
    I've been having the exact same issue. I can't remember the usernames and passwords of 2 of my accounts and the third I can't remember the password.

I do not have access to the email either on any of them.

I've tried going to "Link Mythic Master Account" option on the login screen and it rejects every guess that I use. I'm wonder if maybe the accounts got lost in cyberspace?

I'd love to know if you figure out a resolution.
    You'd figure they'd make it easier to retrieve lost accounts to encourage old loyal players to return easier to the game...
  4. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Sep 10, 2012
    No UO accounts ever get lost. So they are definitely there.
  5. Christian Matiazzo

Christian Matiazzo Adventurer

Oct 12, 2012
    Same situation, I already email them 40x and no one ever respond!!!
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!