1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please identify these items.

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Puebles, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Puebles

Puebles Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I found both of these items in abyss (chasm of the discarded):

Essence Box: a wooden box hued a off black, something like abysmal cloth. I have put essence in it to no effect (it was in my backpack at the time). It has a single title where 'a wooden box' would appear, not as 'a wooden box' with the words 'essence box' engraved.

Sign of Chaos: abysmal cloth color, appears to be a talisman or shield; it is gargoyle only and I have no gargoyle. It has low resists like a common shield, but it has radial spikes like a talisman. I think this one was dropped by the renowned, so it may be a nice talisman. It has the property Soul Charge 20%. I have no idea what that is.

Your assistance is appreciated.

2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Soul Charge is A chance to convert a percentage of damage dealt to the player into mana. The Sign of Chaos, as far as I know comes from renoweds and the peerless bosses. The Essence box I've never heard of, if it was engraved, I'm going to assume that someone was hunting essences and they died and the creature looted there box. Haha, I could be wrong, but I havn't heard of any "Essence Boxes" that existed.

3. Puebles

Puebles Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Obviously I was unclear. The essence box is not engraved. It has only one title "Essence Box', no subtitle, no properties.

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

The essence box is from "[name] the fence" in the north of the Royal City.
    He has a quest to trade 1 crystalline blackrock and 2 perfect emeralds for a random essence, which comes in that "essence box"