1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Please make books of truth pub 53 turn in !

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, May 22, 2008.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i don't wanna throw away the ones i still have so please make them a turn in, thanks!

2. I was actually hoping to see them on the list the first time round. I would hope if there are no plans to have them as a turn in that someone could at minimal validate whether they have any future purpose in the game. If not, I sure could free up a lot of storage!

3. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

i know the books of truth WERE a trade in event thing. However, if they are going to have them trade in now, i would accept that, providing there was a way to obtain more of them, or make them super low on the trade in value. and i'm talking 100 points.

4. Well I don't have a huge collection of these, the few I do have still I would like to see a few more points then 100 for turn in. Lets add Felucca/Trammel Moonstones to this listing also, I still got a few of these in the bank boxes waiting for the day they would be useful for some reason.

5. uhhh ... just a thought ...

but

Weren't the true books of truth already found?
    lol

so ....
    what you got is ... :blushing:

6. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Books of Truth have already had their turn-in.

7. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

books of truth had there turn in and stopped dropping before the turn in ended...toss em or build a wall? lol :shots:

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They need to make the items FROM the Book of Truth turn-ins part of the rewards for the next set. They promised the items from the BoT event would all be available later through other means - so far, only the Gorget has been re-reeased.

9. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Oh gosh, Right after I threw away 200 of them... I would cry :(

10. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i would be more than happy with 100 points per book... the thing im not thrilled about is that a lot of people turned in books to get the virtue set gorget, which you can now get from killing monsters in dungeon, they should have left that gorget as a turn in reward from books of truth only so the ones that existed would be the only ones

11. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

I have to stay with the 100 points per book.. I'm sorry. The books WERE a turn in at one point, and if you didn't turn them in why should you be rewarded with more than 100 points per book?? I mean i'm not saying that i dont have a few books at my house either, but sheesh, even I turned them in at the time.

12. Nope.

The Books of Truth had an event. If you hoarded them after the event, that isnt the same as the Ophidian Items which we were promised something meaningful would be done with.

13. But if you had a few books left over from the old event when they took the NPCs out of Moonglow, why not make them able to turn them in, this is spring clean up is it not? I do not wish to toss the books out and feel they should be allowed on the next turn in.

And while they are thinking about that, why not put Moonstones on there, there are several of us that still have some in out bank boxes from those days we could use them to cross facets. I like to see them on the spring clean up list as well.

14. DVI

DVI Guest

heck why not recall runes and reagents too!

15. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lol, yeah i havent used a single mage reagent in over 2 years, have not thought about it untill now.

16. J0KING

J0KING Guest

I have to admit I was slow on the Book of Truth turn-in and have a few lingering around. Still I have a split feeling on allowing these to be turned in... part of me agrees... but the other part agrees with the other posters that they had the chance of being turned in already.

As far as reagents... well... no points for those... just sell them back to the mages or toss them on a vendor for some alchemist to buy up :)