1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE please PLEASE do something - DEVS READ!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

For all that is good in UO please GET RID OF GREATER DRAGONS AND DREAD MARES, this is SOOOOooOOOOOOOOooooo STUPID what is the point in PvP with Dragons and Horses that do 100 + dmg and can one shot kill people?

How about the fact you got people with no offense whatsoever leading shards in faction points!!

I ain't gonna quit im not that big of a p&SS but omg this is getting lame I have not died in the past year to anything but dragons and tamer ganks WTF where did PVP GO?!?!?!?!

PvP on UO is gone is all about tamers now no skills whatsoever!

2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Who says I dont? Who says I dont have the most beastly pvp archer tamer dismount mofo there ever was?
    & I just don't play because it's not pvp?

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Please don't be digging up the dead horse just to beat it again. I thought we wont over this too many damn times and do you know where we got with it? A locked post with NOTHING resolved.

:bdh:

4. Vyal

Vyal Guest

I invented the dang temp so when I come out saying PVP is complete shyt how it is you know something is wrong.

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

While the nerf fairy is in, alchemist archers...with dreadmares.

:wall:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.