1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Please Post Your ICQ or Your Prominent Stratics Name In Sage Auction Series

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nails Warstein, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I realize I know almost all the bidders. Yet I am getting way too many complaints. It is customary to always include contact information in Silent Auctions. This makes other bidders feel more comfortable about bidding. It is an auction rule I have not been strictly enforcing. I don't want to enforce it, but I will if I have to, and start deleting bids. I can let it pass if you have one bid on the same bulletin board with your contact info, but I prefer every bid on that bulletin board to have it. Please help me out, I don't want to make mistakes.

Thus far I have not had a non-paying bidder. The auctions have mainly run very smoothly. There have been many great deals, some beyond belief. I hope I attract many players by providing a variety of rare items. I wish to express my gratitude to everyone who has participated. Thank you for your polite and patient attention.

In unrelated news, I can now tell you all that I will be hosting the Silent Auction for the Rares Festival on Atlantic on June 8th. Posting bids in the silent auction at the rares fest without contact information will not be allowed. More details will be forthcoming about how those auction houses will be run in Toad Town June 1st. Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration.

#1 Nails Warstein, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    Lord Gareth likes this.
  2. Adeka

Adeka Sage

Congratulation Nails! Truly an honor you are deserving!

As for the icq thing... Are you asking everybody to post their numbers AND their stratics names? Or is it acceptable for say somebody who has posted their stratics name to omit the icq number knowing it's in their sig? Thanks for the clarification!

3. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

either or

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Character Name Assia Penryn, 465-972-004

5. TanAge

TanAge Sage
    Stratics Veteran

CharName : LexBro
    Stratics : TanAge

6. Adeka

Adeka Sage