1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGARY GOODNESS ON TOP... Stop posting Buy/Sell/Trade threads here - use t

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Guest, May 12, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I went through and cleaned up the first page of threads here and moved all Buying/Selling/Trading posts to their proper location in the UO Pacific Trade forum. Please do not post any more of these threads here - there's a reason Stratics went through the trouble of creating an entire set of forums dedicated to them.

2. SP(God)

SP(God) Guest

Erm :\, sorry I was unaware.

3. Do you always post with such an aggressive, talking down to people manner?

How hard would it be to view yourself as a customer service driven representative of these forums.

"Please" stop posting etc., my doesn't that just sound nice?

"There's a reason why......", ok, how hard is it to explain said reason, rather than leave it at a clipped, irritated at the customer, almost exagerated sigh of irration. I mean, how dare we!.....right?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I apologize. I thought the logic behind posting Buying, Selling, Trading threads for items on the Pacific shard in the Pacific Buying, Selling, and Trade forums was clear. I will make a conscious effort in the future to act as a more customer-driven representative for the people. I wasn't aware that I had to sugarcoat the rules.

Oh, and for the record... I did say please. There are only three sentences in the post, one of which begins with the word "please." How did you miss that?

5. how long have you been here bub? A minute?

Well when you figure out that there have been problems with people's buying/selling threads for many moons you will understand Sheridan's situation

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

how long have you been here bub? A minute?

Well when you figure out that there have been problems with people's buying/selling threads for many moons you will understand Sheridan's situation

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, don't you have something else to do then to barge in and ruin Kenny's post?

WTF, Tim. [​IMG]

*misses Rust*

Hey Kenny, can I do a Rust impersonation, just for one post? LOL...

7. <blockquote><hr>

OMG, don't you have something else to do then to barge in and ruin Kenny's post?

WTF, Tim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really