1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PLEASE SIEGE READ!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, May 22, 2010.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

After much thought and consideration...My wife aka (Daleth) and I Elmer Fudd are going to plunge back into siege and be much more active players again, I prolly more so then her, she still is a full time student right now, but she will play a lot more...

You may ask why on earth are we posting such nonsence like this...our reasoning is...just seems like folks seem to post a ton about leaving which ultimatly brings the spirits and hearts of the siege community down even further...we have been almost obsolete now for about three to four months...and we feel we need to let people know that were coming back to play with old friends and enemys alike, to maybe raise the spirits just a wee bit...every little bit counts in our book...

might have to relearn some crap....which Forsaken has already been so kind in vent to help me with...lol

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

3. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It was because you heard I was coming back isnt it!!!! Welcome Back!!

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

We're here! It has picked up in the last few days, a lot of new faces and PvP.

5. Greco_CCC

Greco_CCC Guest

Took you long enough..... :>

6. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Welcome back! :thumbup1:

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Looking for fights now...hope i dont get killed to quick...lol

8. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Welcome back. I will try to play more too.

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back! I have been logging in a bit myself lately, but mostly just to try to clean out the houses and chat in vent. I don't see myself getting back into the game full time but with summer approaching I just may be on a bit more.

10. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Trust me....I know the feeling. Died twice back to back quick, hehe.

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I wasnt the best by far before, but now...I dont even understand what spells are being cast at me or for that fact what people look like....lol

12. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've been back a month and I still feel the same. Damn Sakey and Kage owning me with their temps. I guess mysticism and necro is nasty. Evil Omen was always nasty with multi mages on field, but now with mysticism, damn.